Well.. I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing me say it but this time last year I was pushing.. trying to get my daughter to come into the world. Its crazy to think a whole year has gone by since I had my bundle of joy. She is now sleeping in her crib in her super cute Christmas PJ's. OMG I love her so much!
I am kinda sad because my younger sister Margie and her two kiddos arent coming tomorrow they are staying home and spending the day with Colton's father (my nephew) , I was so sad that she is missing her neice's 1st birthday. My mom wont be here tomorrow either b/c she drove down today to give Torie her gifts b/c its snowing here..yes snow in Texas doesnt happen very often but of course happens when we have something HUGE planned.
Tomorrow is Torie's birthday party and I'm super excited to see her with all of new toys and all her family and friends here with her. I love my family so much and wouldnt change any of it for the entire world!
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment