Friday, June 25, 2010

Today I went to the doctor b/c I had a lot of congestion, sneezing, coughing and sore throat and yes once again I have an upper resp infection. I am going on the same meds as always but will be going for allergy testing soon. I have to call Monday to set up an appt.

Today Torie had her 18 month well check up and she is now 22 pounds (25 percentile) and 32 inches tall (75 percentile) she is growing up so fast on me :(. Feels like jsut yesterday I had the little stinker and now shes is 1 1/2 omg I cant believe how fast its going! Since she did so well getting her shot today she got frozen yogurt (daddy's gift) and new books and a toy (my gift for her..another excuse to spend money lol). Everyone nags at me for spending so much money on her but she may indeed be my one and only so why not give her what I can.

Today I started crying when I mentioned my grandmothers cooking to ryan. I miss my grandmother so much its so hard to believe she is already gone. I figured I would have so much more time with her. I would of never thought she would get cancer and just die. Its so hard at times especially when I want to call her and talk to her :(. I just pray that everyone learns from her passing to STOP SMOKING!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment