Thursday, July 1, 2010

Is it only Thursday???

Tonight I didnt feel like cooking so we had a bunch of leftovers plus the greenbean casserole that i made. The other night Ryan informed me that I need to start cooking since I'm home all day. For those of you that dont know I hate to cook. Since Ryan and I have been together which is 5 years, I havent really cooked he has always been the one to cook. We were raised on two complete different types of foods. He bakes a lot of the foods, I was raised on some good ol' country fried foods! Anyways I have started cooking and looking for easy recipes. I am even buying myself a recipe box to keep all my recipes in. Tonight I did make banana pudding so we will be having that tomorrow yummy!

I cant wait till Friday, I have been off my allergy medicines since Monday because I'm going in for allergy testing and you cant be on your meds for five full days. It sucks because I've been sneezing and coughing like crazy. Howfully the shots will help me feel better!

Monday we are going to HG to visit family. I'm excited to see everyone again and I know Torie will love seeing our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment