I have been having problems with my sinuses for awhile. I was going to the dr every 3 months and being put on meds for an upper resp. infection so we thought. My dr finally wanted to run a allergy test and it came back I didnt have any allergies. They then did a CT scan of my sinuses and it showed their was pus in them. I did antibotics for three weeks and it didnt clear up so the next step was surgery. I had the surgery this past Tuesday and I'm still in some pain but hopefully will feel tons better soon. They went in and cleaned out my sinuses and fixed my deviated septum so yes in terms a lot of ppl like to say I sorta had a nose job except it wasnt just b/c I wanted a cuter nose! lol.
Torie just turned 20 months old on Wednesday in four short months my baby will be 2 years old oh how time has flown by since i had the little monster. She has learned so much up to this point she can now say dora, boots, circle, I sit down, stand up, stop, cheese, mmmm (she says this when you say cheese), dada, mommy, momo (elmo), no, sure, and ball thats as many as I can count tonight lol. She is so bright I cant wait to see how much more she learns its crazy carrying your heart outside of your body. I cant imagine my life without her.
I havent updated in awhile so thats a short update for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment