Thursday, July 28, 2011

27 weeks ---only 85 days till baby is here :)

Today we are officially in our third trimester. It makes me so happy to have made it this far from the beginning when the dr (not the same dr I see now as I switched) told me that the baby wasnt going to make it and I would miscarry. This is a miracle child and I'm so happy she decided to stick around and become a part of our family. We have started to buy things for the girls room and get it all together and ready. My shower is in two weeks and I'm so excited to see everyone. I have started telling Torie theres a baby in mommy's belly and she seems to grasp it now! I dont want her to be in complete shock when a new baby comes home to live.

Being pregnant has made me realize who my true friends are, there were some that couldnt handle my mood swings etc and yes i agree I'm a really hard person to get along with but those that love you can handle you at your best and worst times so I should just be happy for the ones that are in my life! I can honestly say my bestfriend has stuck by my side through this all and I talk to her every single day :).

No comments:

Post a Comment