Sunday, September 25, 2011
finally got to meet :)
Today was a great day woke up and had breakfast with Torie and got the apt some what cleaned up for company. A friend that I met on an online site when I was pregnant with Torie and she was pregnant with her daughter came over and we finally met after almost 3 years. We went through the fears of pregnancy and worries of being a new mommy together and still email and fb back and forth about our girls. It was nice to meet face to face and we only live like 45 mins away from each other but our schedules have never really worked out to meet. Our girls played great together for the most part :). I hope we get to hang out more in the future. She got E some cute blankies and socks :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment