We only have 20 days from today till my csection. I am so excited but scared all in one, after my experience with Torie I go into this very scared but I have told myself we have got this! I will be just fine and so will my little princess that I'm carrying.
Yesterday was a very busy day at 8am we had Torie's preschool eval it went really well. She actually took to the therapist a lot better than I had thought. I really hope she gets in it will be great for her to interact with other children. They played with her and then we all went outside for them to see how she interacts with other children, she doesn't pay any attention to other children because she has never really been around them.
At 1130am we had a consult for Elizabeth's pedi, no we aren't going with the same one because I'm not pleased with our current pedi and if I am pleased with this one I will switch Torie over to them as well. The pedi was very nice and answered any questions I had. She will come to the hospital each day to see the baby and do a head to toe check. They also have late hours till 8pm that they see patients in their office which I love considering sometimes I will need Ryan's help managing the girls. You can ask questions online and book appts online which is convenient as well. I think we are going to love them!
Last night we had dinner at a friends house which was great getting out of the house and having company of other adults :). They have a four year old so Torie enjoyed playing with her. We got home last night around 930 and our little girl was ready for bed.
Today will be spent cleaning and getting ready for this little one in three weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment