I can honestly say that it has felt like this pregnancy flew by and now we are one day away from meeting Elizabeth. I have so many different emotions balled up right now, of course excited is the first but scared nervous anxious all those go right along with it. I cant wait to meet this little girl and see my big girl "Torie" with her. I know this is all going to be an adjustment for Torie because she's been our only child for nearly three years but it will def be a good change for Torie to have a sibling.
My mom came down to stay a week with us during Elizabeth's birth and she will be staying with me at the hospital since Torie hasnt ever been away from us I didnt want to leave her with any family and totally freak her out. I will wonder how she is when I'm in the hospital but she will be fine, Ryan will be home with her! My nanny and papa are also coming on Friday to meet Elizabeth I am excited about them coming :)
Tomorrow will be spent trying to make sure everything is perfect before our big day. I have to be at the hospital at 10am and then surgery is at noon, this time I will be walking into an OR rather than laboring for a long two days!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment