Monday, October 10, 2011

Where is my corner?

The last week or so I have been in a mood to where I don't want to do anything or deal with anyone. I really hope this isn't the start of a depression with the baby coming in 11 days. I just feel like I cant tolerate anyone or anything lately. Every little thing gets under my skin to the point I just want to scream. I feel like no one cares enough about me lately, no family calls and just says "hey how are you feeling?". I'm so ready to meet my newest little girl in 11 days. I'm ready to have my mom here even tho lately she is miss talks a lot..wonder where I got it from ha ha!

I feel like when I call to talk to family they are ignoring me..yeah that's my mood lately and I HATE it! I hope it changes before the baby is born I cant imagine feeling like this holding my newborn. I want my family around but then when I talk to them on the phone they irritate me bc they want to tell me about this persons drama and right now I want everything around me POSITIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment