Thursday, March 29, 2012

Meeting the bestie and Elizabeth is rolling over!

I have been bestfriends with a girl I met in my pregnancy group when I was pregnant with Torie, we were due on the same day and we pretty much talk to each other a few times a week on the phone and online. So we have been friends for about four years but havent actually met bc she lives in Colorado. Her hubby joined the army and graduated from basics this past week so she drove an extra 3 hours so we could meet. It was a lot of fun getting to meet her and her kiddos she has a 3 year old Zee and then an 8 month old Colin. Torie and Zee got along so well and Colin loved Elizabeth. It sucked that she didnt get to stay longer but one day we will have longer visits :).

Elizabeth finally figured out how to roll over, she will only go to her right and gets mad after awhile of being on her tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment