Sunday, May 27, 2012

Our trip home!

We finally got my car back from the shop so the kids and I made a trip back home to see family! I got to see a friend that I havent seen in at least 2 years and her precious little girl Brooke who is now 8 years old. We had fun going to lunch with them. After visiting with Brittany and Brooke we went and had the girls pics dont with their cousins Brittlynn and Colton, the pictures turned out so cute :) We are going back to get Brittlynn this weekend and she is going to stay a week with us. I know she will have a great time playing with Torie and it will give Torie someone to play with as its just me and Ryan mainly. Elizabeth still isnt crawling but she wants to so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment