Monday, May 27, 2013
New House, New school New store!
We bought our first house and moved into it May 13th. It has been amazing living in the new house and the girls having their own space L sleeps in her own room but T doesn't. T pretty much has slept with us everynight since we moved in! T started a new school and seems to like it. I love the new school, they seem to understand how young T really is and not expect to much! L is starting to babble a little more hopefully it will get better with time, they both got a new pediatrician when we moved. We will be taking T to a new ENT tomorrow for second opinion on having her tonsils and adenoids removed. I started at a new store I miss my old one like crazy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment