Friday, February 11, 2011

night FIVE no pacifier


This little thing is pretty addicting if you let your kiddo have it to long. I so should of stuck to taking it away a few months ago and not given it back. She is having such a hard time not having it. She has asked for it TWICE today and I have to explain Torie we don't have anymore of eeedeee.
Tonight it took her three times of putting her back to bed to finally fall asleep. A lot of it could be that I was in the living room with the light on making her a blanket.
Yes I will prob. get the question another blanket..she actually only has three of the knot blankets because I gave one away. We went to Hancock today and she picked out a Abby Cadabby fabric that she likes :D! I even made her baby dolls matching blankies.
For everyone that knows.... my sister is doing a lot better now. I really hope this helps her. I will keep everyone updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment