Thursday, February 24, 2011

Not knowing whether pregnancy is going to stick or not.

We found out on feb 15th that we were pregnant I of course called the dr that day and asked for my blood to be tested since we have had a rough time before keeping pregnancies. For those that dont know we have gone through 2 miscarriages before we had Victoria.


I went in and had my blood drawn that day. The next day I seen the dr and she said my progestrone was a little low so she wanted me to start the prometrium and have blood drawn again on that Friday. I was also going that same to have blood drawn for the pregnancy panel. They did a sono because I mentioned that I was having some cramping and they couldnt see baby but said it could still be to early.

On Monday I talked to the nurse and she said that my hcg level was 41 on Wed and 62 on Friday so by those readings I would more than likely miscarry the pregnancy. Here is it Thursday and I havent lost the pregnancy yet that I know of. I went and got a second opinion yesterday with a specialist and he said that he recommends that I get a third blood draw and see what my numbers are like then so I did that today. Tomorrow I should hear what the numbers have done so far.

I really hope that things stick with this pregnancy but its out of my control. Today at the lab I told her that they are thinking the pregnancy is going to miscarry and she said wow you seem fine with that, I'm not at all fine with it but I did most of the crying on Monday. Now I just put a happy face on for the world. I have a two year old I cant just sit around and cry all the time she needs her mommy to be happy :).

Tomorrow is Ryan and my 4 year anniversary we are going to eat tomorrow night. I'm very excited but in the same time I dont like not having Torie with me. I swear I dont know how parents go weeks and months without being with their kids mine is my pride and joy!

Thats about it.. everyone have a great FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment