Sunday, March 27, 2011

9 weeks

The pregnancy is going great so far. I havent had morning sickness yet which is a really big relief since I had it from day 1 until week 13 with Torie. I am switching Obs I'm just not comfortable with the one I had and I think you should be comfortable with someone if they will be cutting you open. I see my new ob on Wednesday a friend referred me there so pretty sure I will like her. I did have a sono with the old ob last thursday and the baby is measuring right at 9 weeks with bpm of 169 so thats good. I'm thinking we are having another little girl but we shall see.

Torie is doing good, we are completely done with the pacifier but we still dont have her potty trained. I'm just going to have to buckle down and do it (no questions asked). She is talking little more now which is good she can say nanny (nini) and papa its so cute considering ryan and I both call our grandmothers nanny and then I think she says papa in relation to his dad because she doesnt really see any other grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment