Today started out great, one of my bestfriends was in town from Jacksonville,TX to go to my ultrasound with me. We got the girls up and watched cartoons then went to my doctor's appointment. The baby has a heartrate of 132 and is looking good for seven weeks. After the doctor's appt we went to McDonald's and got lunch then came home and she was getting everything ready to go home.
She has a heart condition but hasnt ever had issues while here. She went out to her car to put her little girl's carseat in the car and I get a knock on my door. Its my maintaince man and ask me what kind of car I drive and then if I know a blonde lady. I said yes a friend that is visiting why whats up? He then tells me that I need to come ASAP she has had a seizure and is laying on the ground. I get him to sit with the kiddos and I go out and they tell me that they have called 911. I'm so freaked out at this point I dont think I have ever seen someone pass out or coming out of a seizure. I know that this kind of thing has happened plenty with her but still I'm panicking. I called everyone and had my husband come home so he could come sit with the kids and I could go sit with her at the ER. They took her by ambulance and I met them there. Her brother came down to get her and the baby and drive them home.
I made her promise that she would see a different doctor ASAP about this. I love her way to much to loose her because she's been in a car accident or something worst. I knew it was bad but seeing it first hand makes it so much more scarier.
After all that we sat down (hubby,little one and me) and had dinner and she crashed out early tonight.!
No comments:
Post a Comment