Sunday, April 3, 2011

Please go away cold... I want my happy toddler back :)

Torie has had a cold for about a week and half now and we have gone through two packages of boogie wipes! She is very cranky for not feeling well so we are so ready for her to be happy again with a clean nose!


Only about a month and a half till Kim's baby shower, I am one of the host and super excited for the day of the shower. I cant wait to see how perfect it turns out. I will be sending out the invites in about a week and then I can buy the last things for decorations wise. Then the fun starts when I get to go buy her gift from us :). I'm still thinking really hard on what I want to get her. Its a lot harder to buy gifts once you become a mom because then you know what new moms need and what they will NEVER use.


Today was a sad day for me- my grandmother Doris that passed away on March 20 2010 would of turned 65 today. Not a day goes by that I don't think of my grandmother. We were really close growing up she kept us during the summers when she lived in Texas and she was the very first person to hold me when I was born so I would like to say that has something to do with our bond. Since becoming pregnant I have dreamed about her a lot. We have already decided if the baby is a little girl she will have the middle name Irene after my grandmother. Cherish every day you have with your family members because you don't ever know when they will be gone. I would of never imagined loosing her within a month of being diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer.


Torie has an update on Tuesday at the ENT so I will update on that after our appt.
So far the new bundle of joy is doing good I will go back to the dr in four weeks for my gestational diabetes test and a check up with the dr. I pray every night that this little bundle survives!

No comments:

Post a Comment