Friday, May 13, 2011

16 weeks and 1 day (167 days to go)

We are now 16 weeks pregnant and find out on June 1st what baby #2 will be. We are both hoping for a boy but will be happy either way. We are very excited about adding a new addition to our family. I just know Torie will be a great big sister! Ryan will be going to the June 1st appt its the first that he has attended so I'm excited about that. I wont be doing the whole BORING calling everyone and telling them what baby is we are going to take a picture of Torie holding something saying its a ... and mailing it to our family. I said we would do something like this with Torie but didnt do it so this time I'm going to stick to my word.

Tomorrow is Aunt Kim's baby shower so we are super excited about that. We cant wait to see her face with the surprises lined up for her shower. I have let her help plan her shower so she will love it! Pictures will be posted after shower!

We are now attempting at potty training with Torie so she is now in pull-ups full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment