As of today I am 20 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty good. I have insomnia at night and my back hurts most of the time but I do lift a 2 year old still being pregnant. I'm so ready for my next checkup so we can get another peak at the baby and hopefully know for sure what we will be having. We have names wrote down and will soon choose one depending on the sex of baby. I havent decided if we will reveal the name of the baby to family/friends or not until birth :) . I will be having a shower in August (a dear friend is throwing it for me..very sweet of her).
Torie goes for her speech evaluation tomorrow, hopefully we will find out ways to get her to talking better she does have about 80 words in her vocab so thats pretty good. Lastnight she used a new word.. SOUND. There was a leaf blower outside and she looked at me and said "sound?" lol it was so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment