Thursday, June 30, 2011

23 weeks... only 113 days till baby is here.

We had an OB appt yesterday at 9am. We got there and the recep. said that the dr was out, she had a delivery so she would be running 30 mins late. So Torie and I went and got a dr. pepper hopefully that would make the baby move. Last appt was four weeks ago and the baby didnt move enough for us to its parts but the dr said at that point that she thought it was girl but wasnt certain. The dr got back and we seen her for our sono and she said YES it's a girl :). We scheduled my csection and tubal for October. I asked her if I was carrying to low and she said " no the more kids that you have the lower you carry".

Baby with hand on her head

We will be naming our baby Elizabeth and cant wait to meet her. I went and bought big sister, lil sis shirts for the girls :). Her heartrate was 145 bpm and I've only gained one pound!

No comments:

Post a Comment