Friday, August 26, 2011

31 weeks..only 8 more weeks!

In 8 weeks we will meet our new little girl Elizabeth! We are very excited to meet her and be adding to our family. I am very nervous about how Torie will take have another little one to share her things with, it will take some time I'm sure but hopefully she adjusts quickly! I am feeling okay for the most part other than the sore tailbone and back. Elizabeth is def low and it hurts to walk most days but it wont be long and I will feel much more pain since she's coming csection. I cant wait to see if she will look like her sister. We pretty much have everything we need for her. We plan on getting a double stroller and a swing eventually. We had our shower two weeks ago and got a lot of great things, thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment