We only have about 6 weeks till we meet Elizabeth, I'm so excited,nervous and ready to meet her! I feel like I'm taking something away from Torie by having another child but I have talked to friends that have had their second and third child and they said they felt the same way. Torie will love her sister and I know it just by watching her with baby dolls etc. I know at first she will be pretty jealous but hopefully she will warm up to the idea of having a new sibling!
Today we had Torie's third birthday, yes we did it three months early as I knew in December would be hard because I am having Elizabeth in late October and then we will have Christmas in December so I figured we should do it now so we can focus on just Torie. It was a very low key birthday party but I can tell she enjoyed it and loved all the new toys she got.
Thats about it, thats new going on in our life!
No comments:
Post a Comment