Friday, September 16, 2011

34 week appt.

Today I had my 34 week appt, Ryan came home on his lunch break to keep Torie in case they were doing group b strep swab. They didnt do swab it was the normal uneventful appt, test urine, check blood pressure and then see the doctor. Everything looked good E's heartrate was 130 bpm and I have gained 2 pounds since the last visit which puts me up to 8 pounds this entire pregnancy. I asked the dr if she was concerned with me not gaining and she said nope not at all so thats good. We also talked about the csection some more and she said that Torie would be able to come and see me as soon as we are in recovery so thats good! I was worried about being away from her for to long because she has only ever stayed with my SIL when Ryan or I wasnt around. We only have THREE appts till the big day..thats crazy!

I go back in two weeks for a sono and group b strep swab then we will start week appts.

No comments:

Post a Comment